My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday, DD#1! :)

Marlyssa While you're 20 now, this has to be one of my all-time favorite pictures of you!  You were 3 months old and so giggly, happy.  My pregnancy with you was not easy and doctors told me more than once that you may not survive.  Your dad and I cried, prayed, believed, and God brought you through.  He has a plan for you and I look forward to seeing you continue to grow in Him all the days of your life.

Happy Birthday!  I LOVE YOU!

Mommy :)

4 comments:

Thurman8er said...

20??!!

C'mon!

Anonymous said...

Awww! How cute!

I can't believe she was babysitting for us when she was 13.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to her!

And to reply to your comment on my site...It is much too easy with digital nowadays. Sometimes makes it harder to decide which ones we really need to save. A little overwhelming at times.

samantha said...

Aww! She is so cute! It is so sad that the doctor told you more than once that your baby may not make it through. Good for you for having faith in God at such a tough time.