My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 11, 2007

Beauty

Some of you may have already seen this video. I love it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT4dpFpiTgk
Dove has a new campaign for beauty using "real women." They have models that are full sized, who don't have flawless skin, whose hair isn't absolutely perfect, etc. Kudos to Dove for using REAL WOMEN. After having weight and appearance 'issues' for 42 years, it's not likely I will wake up tomorrow and be satisfied with my outside appearance...but...instead I will be happy celebrating who I am on the inside. Life is too short to never taste refreshing, cold ice cream again. After all, If Marilyn Monroe was a size 14, then I'm just a little bit more woman than she was.


There are worse things in life...

No comments: