My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, July 25, 2008

He would have loved this day...

Professor Randy Pausch died this morning. Randy was an inspiration to anyone who read his story of being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Instead of whining and crying, he determined to make the most of the rest of his life, making wonderful memories for his wife and three young children. He chose to not discuss his spiritual life in public, but it is my hope that he stood before the Lord and knew Him.

Diane Sawyer stated, “He would have loved this day and would hope that you loved yours.”

1 comment:

Danell said...

My heart sank when I heard the news of his passing. He truly was and still is an inspiration and shows that it is a choice we all make whether to be happy or not. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and children. How blessed they are to hold the precious memories of a truly wonderful husband and father.