My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 9, 2008

Friendship

FightSongs 002

 

To look at this picture, you might see a fully opened red rose, surrounded by lovely little bluenose (?) blossoms.

What I see, aside from flowers, is a thoughtful gift from a precious friend.

Last week I had the privilege of going to coffee with an old friend.  And her 9 children.  OK, I must re-phrase this.  And 9 of her 10 children.  Sounds relaxing, does it not?  If it were anyone other than this dear friend, it would have been a chaotic nightmare.  Instead, this lovely friend is calm, gentle, encouraging, funny, and just an all around sweet spirit.  The 9 children present?  Well behaved, respectful, silly, polite, refreshing.  The flowers above were their gift to me.

Every time I spent time with this friend, I walk away feeling blessed.

It is my prayer that each of you have at least one of those friends in your life.  I am blessed with some amazing friends and I thank God for them daily.

Blessings,

Cheryl

No comments: