My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, November 1, 2009

New shop

This is a shameless plug for my new Etsy shop, ClovisCreations!  I guess you would call it a “soft opening” because it is small and brand new and some of my pictures need to be tweaked…but…if you’re in the market for a cozy flannel baby blanket, please stop by and see if I have what you need!  I also have some beautiful yarn listed.  If you are local, you can save on shipping and I will happily deliver to you.  All items are made in my smoke-free, outdoor-pet home studio.

070 050 055

Have a blessed day!

Cheryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your shop!!

Danell said...

Congrats Cheryl on your new endeavour! I wish you all the best and will pass along to anyone I come across that could use one of your beautiful creations!