My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Beware of Craigslist scam

My step-sister's beloved dog ran away while they were on vacation.  She has placed ads on Craigslist in hopes that someone will return their dog to them.

Today she got an email from someone who said they thought they had the dog.  After multiple emails back and forth, things started smelling a little fishy.

Beware of a LATIFA JONES responding to lost and found ads.  Her email address includes the words "holy" and "missionary".  If she responds to an ad you have posted, she is only wasting your time.

1 comment:

Rachel Anne said...

Hey, just wanted to say HI!! Hope you're doing well. It's been a crazy summer and I haven't checked in with you very much, but I think of you often...with a smile of course!!

Blessings, my friend!