My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 22, 2008

The tormenters are now The Tolerables.

The tormenters are becoming more tolerable every day.  Once they became quiet (and less messy), they soon became people I looked forward to seeing each morning.  Except that they generally arrive before my coffee is finished brewing.  Then they proceed to work into the dinner hour.  Not that I'm cooking dinner, but still...

Before:

001

009

During:

022

035

After:

I can't possibly post the AFTER pictures until they're DONE.  Silly. :)

 

Anybody interested in buying a very cool dresser?

036

2 comments:

Danell said...

Just look at it this way, every morning of your coffee being interrupted is one step closer to the finish line! I can't wait to see the "after" photos. And what a cool dresser!

Totallyscrappy said...

The tile is beautiful! I hope you love it when it is all finished.