My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, August 29, 2008

Plugging my ears

I am not a very political person by choice. Frankly, politics don't interest me that much, though I don't bury my head in the sand. I recognize some men have done a better job than others as President. I voted for the current president, but know the economy is in the toilet. I supported him sending troops to Iraq, but also believe it's time to come home. Not all of this is his fault, though he is the scapegoat.

But I am already tired of hearing what the other candidate is or is not doing. Can't a candidate (both of them, please!) just stick to what they plan to do and how they plan to do it? Walking through the grocery store parking lot last night, a man felt he needed to share his views by blaring (it could be heard on the other side of the parking lot) the Democratic National Convention on the radio. If I wanted to listen to that, I would have been at home on my couch doing so. Just like I wouldn't blare whatever I am listening to and force it on others.  That is rude. I hope the next two months fly by.

No comments: