My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 27, 2007

This Christmas...

This Christmas...


1. Which was your favorite gift? Starbucks solo coffee maker.


2.Which gift are you most tempted to re-gift? I already gave it back - LOL - I think it was a mix-up because it was a man's dress shirt that I got from the Dr I transcribe for. I returned it, telling the girl in the office that I thought maybe my card was taped to this by mistake. Or the Dr has bad taste. Or I need to wear more make-up.


3. Which gift most surprised you? The saw my husband got me for my new toolbox! Does he really think I want to saw stuff? That's what his big muscles are for!


4. Did you have a White Christmas? Nope - never.


5. Is your tree still up? It's stripped - I just need to wrestle it outside and to the curb. Maybe...tomorrow.


6. Who was the hardest person to shop for on your list? What did you end up giving them? My oldest daughter. She got a pair of requested tennis shoes and a gym membership. That, and the Australian crackers "Shapes" completed her list.


7. Did you travel out of your state or your country on Christmas Day? Nope.


8. Did you celebrate Boxing Day? If you count taking down and putting away all the Christmas decorations celebrating, SURE!


9. Did you eat any fudge? Was it homemade? No - but that reminds me that our friends sent some over and it's still wrapped up. AND there was mention of it being peanut butter - my favorite.


10. Did you do anything out of the ordinary; break with any traditions? Usually on Christmas Eve we go look at Christmas lights, go to church, have soup for dinner, and watch "It's a Wonderful Life" or "The Christmas Story." This year we had pizza, at hubby's request.

No comments: