My playlist:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Drip drip drop

When my husband woke me up around 1:30 this morning to tell me it was raining, my first thought (hey - I was sleeping) was the song from Bambi, "Drip drip drop little April shower..." (Don't ask. I have GOT to stop eating venison. Just kidding. I had chicken for dinner.) Anyway, yes, I said RAIN - that wet, drippy stuff from the sky! Granted it only lasted about a minute, according to hubby who must have stayed awake listening, but still, that was the first rain we've had since April. It's disheartening to see the news where so much of the East and South is being flooded out and California is brown and crispy.

Still...we got rain. Let's rejoice and thank God for every drop!

A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22

1 comment:

KaySimpson said...

Wasn't that neat?? I woke up at about 4:45 a.m. and couldn't figure out why. Then, I saw the LIGHTNING! It was wonderful! I only saw it once more, about 15 minutes later, but I just love that!